A PHOTOGRAPHER'S HUSTLE

I hope you enjoy the visual ride. 

Laja, the groom, as he is popularly called is a bosom friend of my friend and has now become my extended friend - one circle of friends that runs as deep as university days.
Travelling down to Abeokuta, Ogun State from Matogun, LagosOgun (someone like me from this part prefer to cling to Lagos) wasn't a debatable matter for me as requested by my friend.
Particularly, I was meant to transport media tools to my friend which I did dutifully. In my mind I had other plans to stay back for some days, unfortunately, I had to journey back the next day to get some of the tools to their servicing points in Oshodi, Lagos (it could only be done in Lagos).
Regrettably, the journey almost knocked me out because my vital signs were beginning to diminish as a result of the struggles I underwent in 2 - 3 days.
Shortly after I returned to Abeokuta, Ogun State, Laja (the groom) came to visit my friend. In between their discussion, my name which is also my venture name was being glorified by both my friend and another friend of my friend. The hype was so hyper that I gleamed with excitement over my PC (as I was retouching some photos from a short tour of Abeokuta).
Interestingly, Laja was caught in the moment. And the hype just about did it. Fast forward to the introduction day, I pulled my neatly ironed white. Like I was foretold (I wasn't really), the attire was a match I didn't have to feel like the odd one out.
Also, present were A list personalities.

©DanielOniPhotography

















Comments

  1. I hope this isn't the end of the story? Fell in love with the story already

    ReplyDelete
  2. ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“ธ
    Fire can't cool ..
    Nice work sir Oni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos! Danieloni photography for these great works of yours. You are exalted amongst all photographers present in this generation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An exceptional comment coated with prayers. Thank you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1 year cheer

EXCLUSIVE: QUEEN MOREMI AJASORO PAGEANTRY 2018/2019